The Flying Horse (previously The Tottenham) is a Grade II* listed public house at 6 Oxford Street, Fitzrovia, London. It was built in the 19th century, and is the last remaining pub on Oxford Street. The pub is on the Campaign for Real Ale's National Inventory of Historic Pub Interiors.
Known for a time as The Tottenham, it was renamed the Flying Horse in 2015, the pub's name prior to its redevelopment in 1894.
Owlapps.net - 2012-2062 - Les chouettes applications du hibou